WTD Solid White Film
- Heat sealable layer, treated
- White layer
- Enhanced heat sealable layer
Get Further Information
ApplicationsSuitable as a monoweb for laminates in heat- and cold seal applications.
DescriptionWTD is a 3 layer, solid white co-extruded OPP film with high whiteness. It is both sides sealable with low sealing threshold on one side.
- Enhanced heat sealing threshold layer (100°C) for high speed packaging on VFFS and HFFS packaging machines
- White pigmented core results in a solid white film with high stiffness
- High gloss and whiteness contribute to a good print presentation
- Low water vapour permeability
- Density (g/cm³): 0.96
- Nominal thickness (μm): 20 | 25 | 30 | 35 | 40
- Unit weight (g/m²): 19.2 | 24.0 | 28.8 | 33.6 | 38.4
- Average yield (m²/kg): 52.1 | 41.7 | 34.7 | 29.8 | 26.0